Thursday, January 31, 2013

snieg

This is from Siostra Allen on January 22, 2013
 Hi everyone, the church is true! 
There's lots of SNOW here and it's staying and it's BEAUTIFUL!
We had a Sister's Conference this week.  President and Sister Nielson are just so full of knowledge I don't know how to absorb it all. I am enormously grateful for their example in my life.  An amazing experience we had this week was when we tracted into Barbara. She's an older lady here in Warsaw who has been recently really not impressed with the Catholic Church. She thinks maybe we are an answer to her prayers! God has sent us there! So we're excited to see if she'll progress this week and come to church with us. I just loved the feeling in her home and during her prayer.

I'm grateful for this gospel, I know that we need it in our lives to be fully happy!
Keep up the good work, honor the priesthood, be on time to meetings, and smile always.
Thanks Jenny for your letter - that was QUICK!
CONGRATS TIFFANY for your MISSION CALL!  - saw that real quick - you're going to do gREAT!

Love, Amber Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment