Thursday, February 23, 2012

This is It!

Well, it finally came!  February 1st, 2012 I received my mission call to the Poland, Warsaw Mission.  My parents ran up the stairs shouting, "It's here, it's here!"  "Alright, alright!  How do you know!  I don't want to get my hopes up again..." - The previous Wednesday it hadn't come either... But sure enough, there it was in the mailbox! :) Along with a fake call my brothers and father made for me, haha, nice one guys...
Friends came over, and we skyped my brother in Virginia while opening it.  Then afterwards some of us went out to eat at Cafe Rio.  All I wanted to do was call people though.  And to this day (which would be February 23, 2012) I still want to just tell people at every chance I get... GUESS WHAT!!! I'm going to POLAND!!! ON A MISSION for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!  
This is it, folks, this is me, just livin' the dream!  Ask any of my BYU roommates and they'll tell you just how much I always talked about going on a mission, and now it's finally here!
Well, now that I've officially started a blog, I'm excited to start NOW to share the gospel.  I want to share a  spiritual thought from my personal scripture study at least twice a week until I enter the MTC in June, so that's my goal!  Enjoy!  The Church is TRUE!  President Monson is a true Prophet!  And I'm going on a MISSION! :) :) :)






No comments:

Post a Comment