Friday, March 30, 2012

Once Again!

           Once again I finished reading the Book of Mormon today!  I think this may have been the fastest I've ever read it.  I started January first and have finished it just this morning.  I'm so grateful for this book and for the characters in it.  Characters with character!
           I also watched one of the new videos of Christ's life this morning on lds.org.  What an amazing man.  I was able to feel the Spirit and think of all Christ has done for me and it is oh so much!  I think one of my favorite lines from this movie clip is the one which says, "The cup which my father hath given me - shall I not drink it?"  I think we need to be more submissive to our Heavenly Father.  If there are trials in our lives, we shouldn't run from them, but face them as the Savior did!  Trust our Father in Heaven that everything will be alright.  If you want to watch it, click on the link below:

http://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/the-savior-suffers-in-gethsemane?lang=eng

          So What:  Be more submissive.  AND if you haven't read the Book of Mormon, I challenge you to do that!  Much love!   -- Amber Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment