Sunday, April 8, 2012

Testimony

"Testimony isn't something you have today, and you are going to have always.  

A testimony is fragile.  

It is as hard to hold as a moonbeam.  

It is something you have to recapture...

Every day of your life." - President Harold B. Lee



        I've found that out the hard way a few times in this lifetime.  It's not a pretty thing, to feel as though your testimony isn't stronger than a moonbeam.  But all I know is that you and I have got to hold on to that moonbeam and make it more of a rock, immovable, strong.  But it's a rock you've gotta roll everyday to make it stronger.  It's a living thing, something you've got to really feed with faith and prayers and diligence.  
        I feel as though I ought to share some of my testimony here, that I know that families can be together forever.  It only seems natural and right!  I know that God's creations are all around us, the mountains, the birds, the rivers, nature is a testimony in and of itself.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true.  I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ in the grove of trees.  I know that Jesus will come again, that He suffered and died for us, and that because of Him we will be resurrected, all of us.  I know that missionary work is of the Lord and that I get to be a participant in one of the greatest, if not THE greatest movements on this Earth in these the Latter Days.  I know that President Monson is our prophet today, as quarky and fun as he is, he holds the keys!  I love this gospel!  I have and I always will.  Believe.  Please believe!
        So What:  Please share your testimony sometime soon, it will strengthen it!  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment