Monday, July 29, 2013

Tis a Gift to be Simple

WELL... what to say?  I'm in a new library cuz the other one is closed for vacation... "WHo closes a library!?"
So...today I go to Wroclaw for exchanges, i get nervous for exchanges because i feel like i should be able to...anyways...i get nervous but i know god will be with me, so its gong to be alright.  Sorry this keyboard is super crappy and i have to erase every three letters..so this may not be a long e-mail! 
I was also going to try to send pictures today ale niestete, nie mozliwa...

Ive been trying to decide whether or not to realize that I have three months left.  I seriously had pushed it out of my mind so well that when President asked me in my interview how much time i had left, I had to think about it.  He told me that when he was a Stake President they told him when he had about a year left that his time was winding down.  They told him that because they realize that you tend to maybe do some things a bit differently if you realize you won't be there forever... thing is i don't want to think about coming home really.  It's kinda scary  -- and i'm going to miss poland and being a missionary like crazy... so im going to stop thinking about coming home and just know somehow in the back of my head that iv'e only got three months left so i'd better put it all on the table.

This week I had a cool experience.  i felt like i should clean up my pile of clothes.  I mean, of course I should do that, because you don't want to live in 'squaller' - but like i hadnt felt like doing it before and that morning i just felt like i should.  So, i did..and as i was organizing my 4ft. by 6 ft area where i keep all my clothing AND my luggage, my blue skirt with pockets fell to the ground and i heard some clattering...uh...what is that?  So I pick it up and look in the pocket and there's my Karta miejsce.  this thing is like gold... you must have it at all times when traveling autobusem i tramwajem.  And i didn't have it on me for like 2 days - at least one, and here in Krakow the bilet checkers check you OFTEN.  So i just KNEW that god had prompted me to find that and that they were going to check for bilets that night.  I even told my companions. Sure enough, there was a bilet check that night... crazy.  Thanks Heavenly Father!  So, my friends, just always listen to the Spirit, simple but grand.

Tis a Gift to be Simple:  this week i got frustrated a bit...and got sticky...i must be patient, and simple.  i must remember that God has it all under control!  i'm so grateful to know that God has things figured out and we can just relax and yet work hard and be obedient too.  No need for the anxt. 
K, well, wish me luck, this week is going to be a great one!

HAPPY BIRTHAY Nathan! 
love you!
-Siostra Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment