Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm Home! And have a new blog!

Well, this is me, Siostra Amber Allen.  Funny how I actually spelled that wrong before my mission and had no idea until half way through the MTC that  it was spelled 'Siostra' and not Soistra.  Well the damage has been done, and Sister Amber Allen now resides (for the time being) in Provo, Utah.  I'll shortly be moving up to BYU Idaho, in Rexburg, for the next little while to study Elementary Education/ Special Education.

Here's some photos of me coming home, and such!




 The sunset the night after I got home :)
.
Back on the computer... with kids everywhere! :)

I've had several requests that I keep blogging.  So I will be starting up a new blog, this time called Be Delightsome, so find me at bedelightsome.blogspot.com.
Never forget, that God loves you, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true, and always will be, and everything will be alright in the end.  If it isn't alright, it isn't the end.  And in the meanwhile, let's be happy, and like the people spoken of in 2 Nefi 30 - let's be a Delightsome People! 

2 Nefi 30:And as many as shall believe in Christ shall also become a delightsome people.

Love,
Siostra Amber Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment