Monday, November 4, 2013

"Woman, Why weepest thou?"

So this morning, I wasn't sure what to study in personal study - not a good idea, I should have had that planned out earlier... But then I decided to study hello's and goodbye's and how I ought to be doing them up right... There isn't really a good exit scene of the Savior in the Americas, I realized... But there is a good hello from him to people when He's resurrected... I really liked that one.  The angels, AND Christ say to Mary, 'Woman, why weepest thou?' - Well I've decided to let my excitedness just overtake me... I'm just officially excited to come home.  I hope that's alright with God.  Cuz I feel guilty sometimes that I don't want to serve for like... 17 years or something... but seriously, I'm ready for the next step, the next mountain, and a good two months in Provo with my favorite people! 
 
Nathan wrote me a letter a couple weeks ago and it has been making my day for a couple of weeks :) It is so AWESOME.  Nathan, you are so awesome, thanks for the letter, there should be one in the mail for you today as well, and one for Gregg.
 
We almost got the Standard this week and saw a lot of miracles.  FIVE investegators at church, may be a record for me!
 
Sunday was pretty bittersweet.  I got to share my testimony with our branch, which was slightly diminished in numbers because a lot of people were sick or something... But the cool thing was that Anna and Łukasz bore their testimonies... They said really sweet things about the missionaries in their testimonies as well, goodness gracious!  We don't do THAT much!  It's mostly God!  :)  Well, so fun.
 
It's going to be a bit stressful, this week, getting ready for Kraków to be white-washed by sisters.  Poor things, they have to live in that apartment way out in the middle of no-where... it's gunna be alright though, they'll survive. 
 
I know that this Church is TRUE!  I know our Savior LIVES and LOVES us and He wants us to be happy and healthy and share the love.  This week is going to be one of those ones you remember for the rest of your lives... I'm sort of nervous, but like I said, mostly excited... I will probably miss Anna the most.  We're going to have to write and call alot.  I love that girl, SO glad God let me meet her.
 
Anyways, HURRAH for Israel, and see some of you soon.... VERY SOON!
Love,
Siostra Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment