Monday, June 3, 2013

The Church is True: And Nothing Else Really...

Sent Wed. May 29, 2013
 
Dear family,
WELL...crazy couple days, to say the least.  I won't get it all in, but the reason why I didn't e-mail on Monday is because we didn't have time.  We went out to Auszwitz - I still don't know how to spell it, and we thought we'd get out there fast and come back fast and have a bit of time...but our bus broke down on the way back and we didn't get in until after prime proselyting time.  So we asked our mission leaders what to do and they said we had 20-30 minutes to e-mail you guys today and that's WAY nice of them.  They totally could have just been merciless and said, next week fellas... Hey and I think I could have held out because of some other cool stuff that's been happening, but it's also really great that I get to write to you.
 
I just hope you all know how lucky you are.  I  hope you all know how amazingly blessed you are.  You are alive.  You have freedom.  You can do whatever you want pretty much and you are healthy and happy.  You have the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ in your life.  You have His Restored Church and you are a part of it and you can joy in it every day.  You can read the scriptures and pray out loud and no one is going to care.  You can.  And it's wonderful.  So do what you are supposed to not because you have to but because you CAN!  It's such a great priveledge to work hard and live the gospel.  To live and breath it.  So please, just be so grateful and realize that nothing else matters!
 
Know that I love you all, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is TRUE! :)  Love, love, love ya!
- Sister Amber Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment