Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Harvest!


our awesome kraków district!
Siostra Allens former companion returns to Poland for a visit!

Schindler's factory


the rynek
fun fun :)


Hey, thanks for giving me the idea for my subject line today, mommy, it is perfect!  What a wonderful HARVEST we get to see!  I loved this week because we really got to see some fruits of our labors.  It's also a bitter-sweet sort of time... the harvest... you can get sweet apples and bitter... beets?  Haha... I don't know... but it's bitter sweet because I got my last transfer call yesterday.  I'll be staying in KRAKÓW!!!!  And I'll be training again!  I'm pretty excited.  The Elders that will be here are Elder Skolimowski (who was with me in the MTC and served with my first two transfers in Poznań) and Elder Żeleżniak who was just released from being the Asisstant to the President.  He's from Australia and has served in Kraków before.  I'm excited to learn from him. --  I'm also sad because I'll have to say good-bye to two of my best friends.  Siostra Young and Siostra Hemming - I just love them so much.  When I thought about them leaving me this morning I wanted to cry.  My tear-ducts must be blocked today, or maybe the stress of last week - it wasn't bad stress, all good stress... is there such a thing?... maybe stress and then the fact that it's all over - last week, and this transfer and... and...and... maybe my tear-ducts are confused on what to do.  Or maybe my emotions are confused.  I am sad to hear about people leaving the church and fighting against the pricks.  Before my mission, that was a bigger blow to my testimony than it feels now.  Being on a mission, out here in the middle of Poland, your testimony gets hit every day pretty hard, but there's no way in earth, heaven, or hell that what I'm doing isn't right.  I just can't deny that this church is true.  It's like seeing the white pearl against the black back-drop out here in the mission field.  God exist, I know it more this week than I ever have before.  I saw his hand, he let us walk on water this week and it's been such a fun ride.  Not easy - but super-duper exciting!  God works in mysterious ways!  I'm so excited to see what I can give the Lord more in this next transfer.  I'm just going to say that I'm always in the middle!  We're not talking about me coming back... just going to work real hard and fight harder than I did the day before.  Faith is real.  Miracles are real!
 
​AAAaaaah!  And I LOVE IT!  It's so hard but I love it :)
 
I read this morning about the Three Nephites - they were blessed for wanting to help save souls.
Let's all find a soul to save this week!  :)
Keep the faith, pray hard, and work hard, and smile!
Love,
Siostra Allen
a ship made of... ME!!!!

us with OLA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment