Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Do I Seek To Please?

Monday October 7, 2013

Galatians 1:10, from our good man Paweł reads: "For do I now persuade men, or God?  For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ."
 
And so it goes, my friends, we are an unusual people, a czekawy, and interesting people, unique, what is the word I'm looking for... is it unusual?  Anyways, I know that even though sometimes people are not pleased with me, I can still be happy because they're not supposed to be pleased anyways.  If they were pleased, I'd probably be doing something wrong.  It's just such a paradox sometimes!  :) But it's an awesome one!
 
Missionary work is going along awesomely!  This week we had a lot of fun first lessons on the street.  I love just meeting someone out of the blue and teaching them about the Restoration! 
 
My companion and I are really trying to get some new investegators and working on getting Anna baptized this week!  I'm super excited!  Things are looking up.  Praying like crazy!
 
I really don't have a whole lot left to say today, perhaps a simple testimony:
I know that the Spirit is real.  It testifies to me that this Church is true.  That the work I'm doing is worth it!  I know that the Savior lives and loves us.  He wants us to return to Him and live with our families forever!  I know we have the capacity to change our lives around and be better.  I will become better this week, I promise.
 
Love,
    Siostra Amber Allen​

No comments:

Post a Comment